EV Charger Installation
- Available in Canada
HWisel Helps You Plan, Install and Launch Your Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions.
We meet both residential and commercial customer needs regarding the supply and installation of electric vehicle chargers. The $150.00 fee covers your inspection and will be refunded on the installation of your HWisel purchased charger.
Residential Plan Details:
- Electrical Permit
- Licensed, and trained, the electrical contractor provides the service
- Fitting of the Charger on the wall, or to another permanent structure
- Up to 15 meters (50 feet) of cable, run and clipped to the wall between the electricity supply panel Charger
- Main panel breaker
- Remote diagnostics
- The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the Charger
- $150 inspection fee (refundable on completion)
Contact us for a free estimate. We have knowledge and experience with any EV charging solution. Our advisors will be happy to review your project and provide a proposal.
How to start? That is easy! You can complete and submit your form forHome Installation Quote or Commercial Installation Quote
After our licensed electrician reviews the information we will contact you with a precise estimate.
Note: Electricians have a limited service area. If an electrician is not available in your area you will receive a full refund.
You Are Eligible For an Installation Rebate
$50.00 CUSTOMER BENEFIT
Save money on Your EV Charger Installation!
With your Hwisel EV Charger purchase, you qualify for a $50.00 rebate.
How To Apply?
Simply email a copy of your installation invoice, with the name and address of the electrical contractor clearly visible, marked paid to email@example.com
We will send you the Rebate by e-Transfer to your email on file within 10 business days.